Monday, December 3, 2012

#Neutron Reviewed


It's been a whirlwind month! We've been on national radio and featured in a number of newspapers and websites.  We've also made it onto the Gutter Bookshop Christmas Picks 2012 where we're one of the picks of the best non-fiction!

Today, we'd like to highlight a number of people who have blogged about A Neutron Walks Into A Bar:

Mark Lorch wrote:
The result is a wonderful book (and I'm proud to have contributed to it) from which anyone and everyone can learn a thing or 2 (thousand).

If I didn't have a copy already I'd defiantly be asking for one in my stocking.
Read more here

Hanny van Arkel wrote:
So you thought twitter was cool?! Did you know ‘it’ wrote a book? I don’t mean the founders of twitter, but the tweeple – who share their stories in no more than 140 characters on a daily basis... So my twitter friends and I wrote a book! And it’s fun. And it’s about science!
Read more here
Anthea Lacchia wrote:
Not only does it aid charity, but it’s the kind of entertaining book you can pick up and flick through anytime. You’re sure to find out something new every time you open it. What started off as a unique social media project has turned into the ideal Christmas stocking filler.
Read more here
Thanks for your support everyone!

Team Science140

No comments: